TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are required by the UAE Coast Guard regulations to verify that all passengers carry personal identification. Such as original passport/copy with visa page or UAE Emirates ID, prior to boarding with MY Cruises for any charter.
Passengers without personal identification will not be permitted on board. Delay caused by failure to provide identification will be at the expense of the passengers.
We strongly recommend to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the departure of the charter in order to avoid reductions in the time of the charter scheduled.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
The number of individuals (including children) on board must not exceed those stated on the boat registration.
50% is required of the total charter cost upon confirmation of reservation (special occasions will need to be settled at least 30 days before the charter, i.e. NYE, F1, EID).
- Final payment:
Final payment is due 48 hours prior to charter commencement.
We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions that may occur. We recommend that you book & pay in full as soon as possible to ensure the availability and pricing of any travel services shown.
- Catering Payment:
100% of the total cost upon confirmation of the reservation.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit (Transfer receipt must be sent by email)
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- www.mydubaicruises.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions/bookings may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation will be effective on the date MY Cruises receives a written cancellation note.
- We may cancel or postpone your charter due to events beyond our control such as bad weather conditions, mechanical failure, coast guard restrictions and enforcement of new laws. MY Cruises will provide alternatives within the charterer budget or full refund will be processed.
- Amendments to the reservation after confirmation is subject to availability. We will do all we can to make the necessary arrangements, however additional charges may incur.
- 50% of the reservation value up to 48 hours prior to the charter time and date.
- 100% of the reservation value within 48 hours of the reservation time and date.
- 100% of the reservation value in case of No show.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Catering Cancellation Policy:
- 100% of the catering value within 48 hours of the reservation time and date.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITIES:
The UAE Coast Guard enforces strict rules on all charter companies in Dubai. If rules are broken, MY Cruises reserves the right to pass on any fine to the guests if incurred due to noncompliance or disregard for the rules. In such case the charter will be cancelled with immediate effect without any refund.
- Life jackets to be worn when UAE Coast Guard deems necessary.
- Littering of the waters is not tolerated.
- For your safety, swimming more than three meters from the boat is not tolerated by the UAE Coast Guard.
- Jumping off the boat while underway will result in the charter being terminated.
- It is not permitted to participate in water activity operated by a third party.
- No pets or animals may be brought on board.
- No smoking throughout the interior. Failure to comply will lead to immediate termination of the charter.
- All fishing must be conducted under UAE regulations.
- No anti-social behaviour will be accepted on board and will result in the termination of the charter.
General Liability Indemnity:
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any claims, demands, injury, accidents, sickness or death during recreational activities including swimming, fishing, water sports or other activities either on or off the board.
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss of personal items on board.
- All our boats are fully insured as well as the guests and crew on board as per UAE regulations.
- The Captain has total authority over the safe navigation of the boat, its crew and passengers.
- Safe use of equipment on board and may prohibit activities considered to be unsafe.
Responsibility for Children:
- Any guests on board under 21 years, are the sole responsibility of their parents or guardians.
- Children under the ages of 10 years must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Shoes are not permitted on board of the boats. We request guests to comply, when asked to remove shoes upon arrival.
Items and Services Included:
- Based on your type of reservation, included in your charter are the services of your captain and one crew member, the fuel necessary for the trip. Items may include fishing and snorkelling equipment, water, soft drinks and ice for your refreshment.
- All refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
DAMAGE WAIVER AND LIABILITIES
- In case of any damages caused to the boat by the guest, a repair/replace quote will be forwarded to the guest for payment. MY Cruises will deduct the amount from the credit/debit card provided.
- Any dispute to the damage caused must be brought to the attention of the Management.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate without further notice charter arrangements of any client who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the company staff. Whose behaviour in our opinion is likely to cause distress, damage or danger to staff or to property. Upon such termination our responsibility for your charter ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you. Cancellation charges will apply in accordance with cancellation charges above.